10 Products That Justify Pumpkin Spice’s Continued Existence — On Trend

August 28, 2017


It's that awkward time of year again, when it's still technically summer for another three weeks (and the weather agrees!), but brands are already releasing their pumpkin spice products. Every year Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte comes out just a little bit earlier. Last year it was September 6, and this year I heard it might be hitting coffee shops as early as this week.

Can you tell I'm a little salty about this? I just want to enjoy the remaining weeks of summer while I can! I don't want to think about flannel and boots and big bulky coats that will hang in my closet for another few months. But nonetheless pumpkin spice season is upon us, and there are a handful of products that justify this flavor trend being around for another year. Have you tried one of these?

I'm kind of obsessed with everything Califia Farms these days, so they can make a Pumpkin Spice Latte product and I will probably like it.

I bet this tastes pretty great with milk in the morning.

3. Pumpkin Spice Milano Cookie

Milk chocolate meets pumpkin meets cookie. Sounds pretty good to me.

4. Alden's Organic Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream

Alden's makes very, very good ice cream. They might not be fancy like Salt & Straw, but they hold their own. I bet this limited-edition flavor is delicious.

5. Planters Pumpkin Spice Almonds

The trendiest nuts on the planet.

Yes, your dog or cat can now have their own Pumpkin Spice Latte all to themselves. This is mostly ridiculous, but also charming and delightful, and if I had a pet I might even get this for them.

Just imagine toasting this in the morning and drinking it with coffee. Just imagine!

8. Caramel Almond Pumpkin Spice KIND Bars

I like the addition of caramel and almond in this pumpkin spice iteration — very seasonal and inoffensive! Good job, KIND.

9. Pumpkin Spice Oreos

Oreo released these pumpkin spice cookies in 2014 and the internet collectively lost its mind. For all the wild creations they make (fireworks!) this seems tame and acceptable.

If you're a diehard Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte fan, I urge you to give this canned draft latte from La Colombe a shot.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments