Chickpea Tomato Bread Salad with Arugula Pesto

July 22, 2018

Overhead Shot of Chickpea Tomato Bread Salad with Arugula Pesto

Heirloom tomatoes are king of the summer. There's nothing quite like the taste and texture of a perfectly ripe tomato. Take that and add a few of my favorite items for this delicious bread salad. A peppery arugula pesto is the flavor while the toasted bread brings the texture.

I could have stopped there but these types of salads often become my meals (like when I have leftovers of the salad on the night I'm frantically packing for vacation). When the bread is toasted well (dry throughout- crouton style), the bread will keep texture hours after the salad is assembled. It's a perfect picnic or lunch bread salad.

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Chickpea Tomato Bread Salad with Arugula Pesto appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments