Champagne Gelée with Strawberries

February 10, 2018

In the past year my love and appreciation for wine has grown exponentially thanks to Marissa A. Ross. She rightly points out in Wine. All the Time., there is really no bad time for bubbles, and I fully agree. With Champagne, Prosecco, Cava, brut rosé, there’s just so much fun to be had. Normally a glass is all I need to enjoy, but I came across this playful variation on strawberries and Champagne and just couldn’t resist trying it out!

This is a very easy recipe and the genius of it is its simplicity. The flavor and much of the sweetness of the gelée comes from the Champagne itself. While I’m not really into Valentine’s Day myself, I do enjoy a good homemade celebration and I think this could be a perfect sweet ending to a celebratory meal. I love this sophisticated play on a childhood favorite dessert and can’t wait to try other flavor combinations in the future.

The post Champagne Gelée with Strawberries appeared first on Everyday Annie.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments