Chickpea Tuna Salad

February 22, 2018

Chickpea Tuna Salad with capers is perfect for lunch! Quick and easy for meal prep! Healthy and filling, this mayo-less Tuna Salad is loaded with protein and Omega 3s and tastes even better the next day.

Chickpea Tuna Salad with capers is perfect for lunch! Quick and easy for meal prep! Healthy and filling, this mayo-less Tuna Salad is loaded with protein and Omega 3s and tastes even better the next day.
Chickpea Tuna Salad

I’ve had this salad on my mind and realized I had all the ingredients on hand to whip this up, and I loved it! This would make a great meal prep lunch, you can double the recipe, the flavors only get better then next day. Lettuce is totally optional, there’s no oil, no mayo, instead I drizzled some of the brine from the capers (the liquid) along with red wine vinegar and loved how it turned out.

(more…)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments