33 Date Night Recipes

February 12, 2021

33 vegetarian valentine's day recipes

Valentine’s weekend is upon us, and we’ll be celebrating at home this year. I rounded up thirty-three of my favorite date night recipes to share with you, organized by appetizers, main dishes, sides, and desserts and drinks.

You’ll find a heavy dose of Italian recipes in the main dish section (blame the spaghetti scene in Lady and the Tramp?). Some of the recipes are perfect for making in advance, and some, like pizza, are super fun to make with a partner. I included preparation notes, when relevant, to ease your dinner-at-home plans.

I’ll be back tomorrow with the perfect small scale dessert. I bet you have all of the ingredients in your pantry already!

Appetizers

olive parmesan celery party appetizer

Torn Olives with Almonds, Celery & Parmesan

Gluten free

“Made this and it was a hit! The flavors and textures together are so good. I substituted Apple Cider Vinegar because it’s what I had on hand and it turned out great! Thank you!” – Samia

Prep note: You can prepare this recipe in advance, but mix the almonds in just before serving so they stay crisp.

Continue to the recipe...

The post 33 Date Night Recipes appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments