Perfect Roasted Beets

February 20, 2021

perfect roasted beets recipe

These roasted beets are for everyone! If you already love beets, I think you’ll be a big fan of this foil-free roasted beet recipe. If you don’t enjoy beets (yet), this roasting method just might change your mind.

These roasted beets feature lightly caramelized, tender-but-not-quite-crisp exteriors and deep, condensed flavor. I don’t love beets in all applications, but these? I have to stop myself from devouring the whole pan before dinner.

fresh beets

The trick to pan-roasted beets is to drop the temperature a bit. I always roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, and pretty much all the other veggies at 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

For beets, since we don’t want crispy outsides (tender is nicer), we’ll roast at 375 degrees. Easy!

Continue to the recipe...

The post Perfect Roasted Beets appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments