Tasting Paris Is Out Today!

March 20, 2018

Buy Clotilde's latest book, The French Market Cookbook!

TASTING PARIS: 100 Recipes to Eat Like a Local

Today is a big day for me: my new cookbook TASTING PARIS: 100 Recipes to Eat Like a Local is hitting bookstore shelves everywhere!

TASTING PARIS is a collection of 100 recipes that reflect the most exciting flavors of my beloved city — a mix of bistro classics, home-style favorites, contemporary creations, and foreign influences that infuse the Paris food scene.

TASTING PARIS: 100 Recipes to Eat Like a Local

The book is illustrated with gorgeous photography by Nicole Franzen. There are Paris scenes that make you want to jump right through to the sunny terrace of a café, and some seriously tempting photos of the recipes, with food styling by Suzanne Lenzer assisted by Andie McMahon.

I think this is my best book yet, and as advance copies have been sent out and I’ve heard back from these early readers, I can see it is striking just the chord I hoped. I could not be more excited, or more grateful.

If you relate to my style of cooking and writing and living here on Chocolate & Zucchini, if you want a book of approachable recipes to bring a little bit of Paris into your home, I’m pretty sure you will enjoy TASTING PARIS.

And as a gesture of thanks if you purchase the book, I’ve created lots of bonus supporting content that I will email you for free. Once you have your hot-off-the-presses copy, make sure you sign up to receive your free extras!

I will be doing a handful of in-person events to meet readers of the book. We already have Tuesday, May 15 at the American Library in Paris and Saturday, June 2 at Interabang Books in Dallas, Texas. Stay tuned for more events and more details!

Clotilde Dusoulier

Photography by Fabien Courmont.

The post Tasting Paris Is Out Today! appeared first on Chocolate & Zucchini.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments