Harissa Roasted Carrots with White Beans

March 25, 2018

Harissa Roasted Carrots with White Beans | Naturally Ella

I think whole-roasted vegetables are beautiful. Keeping the stems/greens on are a perfect way to highlight the notion that root to tip are edible. Carrots are one my favorite vegetables to do this with but I've found over the years that I much prefer to quarter the carrots. Serving someone a whole carrot to cut seems a bit more overwhelming than if the carrots are in thinner, asparagus-size strips.

These harissa roasted carrots are a solid lunch for me. However, I've also served them with a poached egg and toast for a beautiful breakfast. Also, you can make extra of the the beans. They are great tossed with a simple salad or grains.

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Harissa Roasted Carrots with White Beans appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments