Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole

November 24, 2020

best sweet potato casserole recipe

This sweet potato casserole is for everyone, even the people who don’t like sweet potato casserole. I’m serious! If you enjoy sweet potato casserole, I’m confident you’ll love this marshmallow-free version.

If you don’t like sweet potato casserole, this recipe will change your mind. I know it will, because it changed mine. I’ve sworn for years that I only like savory sweet potatoes, but I’m officially eating my words. I love this recipe.

baked sweet potatoes for baked sweet potato casserole

This sweet potato casserole features an ultra creamy, pillowy interior with deep sweet potato flavor. The buttery pecan topping is crunchy-tender and lightly sweet, with optional fresh rosemary.

Overall, this dish is entirely irresistible. I hope it’s a big hit at your Thanksgiving table.

Continue to the recipe...

The post Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments