Cucumber Sorghum Salad

August 26, 2018

Cucumber Sorghum Salad | Naturally Ella

I never like to make cucumber salads the same way twice. I feel like cucumbers make for such a solid starting point. They aren't overly powerful in the flavor department but they do come with a nice, refreshing crunch. Plus, I almost always have a couple of hand because my son loves them as a snack.

Because of their non-invasive flavor, grains, beans, herbs, and other vegetables can be mixed and matched as you might see fit. This simple sorghum salad is all about the herbs and garlicky peppers. My obsession with Jimmy Nardellos comes full force because it's one of the rare produce items I wish I could hang onto throughout the year.

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Cucumber Sorghum Salad appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments