A Very Humble Request: Semper Fi Fund

August 31, 2018

Happy Friday,  friends!

As we head in to the Labor Day weekend, I am doing something here  that I have never done before: asking you to consider making a tiny donation (as little as $1).

The charity is the Semper Fi Fund, which serves veterans, and their families, from all branches of the armed forces, who are wounded, critically ill, or have suffered catastrophic combat injuries.

I am one of the worst fundraisers, ever. But when I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon this past spring, I read about Semper Fi Fund on the marathon home page. I knew I had to get over my discomfort, sign up for the Semper Fi Fundraising Team, and make an effort on behalf of the people who have sacrificed so much to preserve my freedom and keep me safe.

The marathon is at the end of October and I plan to raise all that I can, one dollar at a time. Will you consider donating as little as $1? 

Here is the link: Secure Donation for Semper Fi Fund / Camilla Saulsbury

Thank you all, so much, for considering this!

You can read about Semper Fi Fund here (including its A+ rating and platinum level of transparency): SemperFiFund.

No matter how much I raise, I anticipate this being my favorite marathon ever, for raising awareness about Semper Fi Fund and running alongside some of the injured veterans and their family members.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments