Cucumber Avocado Spring Rolls with Herbs

August 30, 2018

Cucumber Avocado Spring Rolls with Herbs | Naturally Ella

This is a monumental moment for this little site: I'm posting a tofu recipe. Tofu, along with mushrooms, just haven't been my thing. It's completely a texture issue. I need crunch in my life and the slight spongy texture of mushrooms and tofu just didn't work with my food views.

However, over the years, my staunchness against these items has started to give way (I credit this to my friend Emma, who has shown me many ways tofu is delicious). These avocado spring rolls are one of the ways I've really been enjoying tofu. I love packing these for car trips or lunches; just wrap in a slightly damp towel and place in an airtight container.

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Cucumber Avocado Spring Rolls with Herbs appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments