Triple-Oat Breakfast Cereal

April 10, 2018

I keep a big, double container of this on hand for days when a quick breakfast is in order. It's one of a handful of custom cereal blends I like to keep in rotation - there's also this one, and this one. The big-batch thing is the magic. Especially if you're at all lazy, but still want a great breakfast. The thing that makes this cereal blend different? It's oat centric. So, if you're trying to work more oats into your diet, make this a go-to. Rolled oats and oat bran In addition to unsweetened O's cereal form the oat trifecta, with puffed kamut added for more crunch, and freeze-dried blue berries for a boost.

Triple-Oat Breakfast Cereal

Like I mention related to the other cereal blends, I'm including the recipe for what I think of as my "master" cereal recipe, but use it as a jumping off point, and don't get hung up on whether you can track down the exact cereals I use.

Triple-Oat Breakfast Cereal

Triple-Oat Breakfast Cereal

Continue reading Triple-Oat Breakfast Cereal...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments