Einkorn Risotto with Roasted Asparagus

April 12, 2018

Einkorn Risotto with Roasted Asparagus

I try and use as few pans as possible when I cook. So when I was writing out this recipe, I realized I dirtied a lot for this einkorn risotto. But, it's worth it for a delicious spring dinner. There's nothing better than roasted asparagus during the spring months. Pair that with the warming einkorn base- it's a winning dinner situation.

One note about making whole grain risottos. I love the result I get when I crack the grains. It doesn't take long but the extra step provides a bit of flour to help thicken the risotto and make it extra creamy without a ton of cheese.

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Einkorn Risotto with Roasted Asparagus appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments