My Top 10 Recipes of 2020

January 09, 2021

top 10 vegetarian recipes 2020

Earlier this week, I shared your favorite recipes from last year. Here are my favorites. This is always a tough list for me to make since I legitimately love every single recipe that makes it the blog.

You might be aiming to eat healthier after the holidays (me, too) so I tried to select meals that are pretty darn healthy and enticing at the same time. Granted, if you’re craving comfort food, try this spinach artichoke dip or a soothing mug of creamy golden milk.

We’re setting into our new home and I finally have an organized pantry and desk space. I’ll be back next week with brand new recipes. Stay well!

best burrito bowl recipe

1) Fresh Black Bean Burrito Bowl

Gluten free and easily vegan

This bowl is basically what I want every meal to be! Super fresh, flavorful and satisfying. Make the components on the weekend and enjoy them throughout the week.

Continue to the recipe...

The post My Top 10 Recipes of 2020 appeared first on Cookie and Kate.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments