Holiday Gift Guide 2018

November 30, 2018

It’s hard to believe it’s already that holiday time of year again. As in past several years, I have worked hard to curate a list of fun and enjoyable gifts for many of those on your list. While I have provided links to easily accessible online retailers, I would truly love it if you took the time to seek out any of these items that might be available to you locally in order to support small and local businesses. Amazon will do just fine without you.

I strive for intentional giving for all occasions and to that end, I strongly urge you to only give a gift if it really speaks to you as something perfect for the recipient you have in mind. Otherwise consider a shared experience (planning a nice day together, sign up for a cooking or art class together, make a date for a regular book club, etc.) Those sorts of gifts are often more meaningful, and also help promote more conscious consumer habits. Also consider making a charitable donation in lieu of a gift to a cause that your recipient supports. These days there are so many worthy causes, but I have suggested a handful below just in case you need inspiration.

Please know that all of the items included below are selected by me alone – I do not accept requests from vendors to promote their items. All that said, let’s get giving!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments