Chimichurri Chickpea Zucchini Noodles

September 18, 2018

overhead shot of zucchini noodles tossed with a chimichurri chickpea mix

I'm squeezing in a few more summer recipes before October hits. I feel the change to fall in the air but at least in California, summer produce is still quite prominent at the markets and stores. This recipe was voted on in my instagram stories and I'm so glad people wanted to see it.

This chimichurri chickpea mix is ridiculously simple and this entire meal comes together fast. I'm not a pasta-avoider (give me all the carbs!) but sometimes it's nice to have a light idea in my back-pocket, especially when I'm still swimming in zucchini.

For the noodles, you can really use any size you want. I have a simple metal spiralizer and use the medium-sized blade. Also, don't salt the noodles. I know some people say this is a must but all that does is draw moisture out and make for some soggy noodles. Fresh is best!

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Chimichurri Chickpea Zucchini Noodles appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments