Rosé Aperol Spritz

May 22, 2018

One of my very favorite things in the entire world is a great bottle of sparkling rosé. Another of my favorite things? Sipping a delicious Aperol spritz. Two things I already love separately and certainly didn’t feel needed to be improved upon suddenly become so much greater when combined in one fabulous cocktail: the rosé Aperol spritz.


I’ve been enjoying this lovely concoction since this time last year and feel guilty for not sharing it sooner because it truly is one of my favorite drinks ever. There is just so much to love about it! For starters, it is ideal for sharing with friends since it makes a full pitcher. (I recommend doubling it for more than a few people.) You only need a handful of ingredients and if you keep a well stocked bar, you may have what you need to mix this up the majority of the time. It’s a perfect recipe to keep stocked for last minute get togethers.


The drink is cool, refreshing, not super sweet and of course, extra enjoyable thanks to the bubbles. It has just the right alcohol level for day drinking, in my opinion – not super strong, not so weak that you wonder why you even bothered, but just enough that you maintain a nice little buzz. While I prefer it with passion fruit juice as written, passion fruit puree will also work. Since the puree is much more concentrated, you use less and may need to adjust the sweetness since the puree is pretty tart. It will have less clarity with the puree but I promise, I’ve enjoyed it both ways and would never turn down either version.

If my friends and I had a drink as our theme, it would be this one. It has become the thing we turn to most often and always receives replies of, “Ooooh yeah!” whenever one of us suggests it. Try it out this holiday weekend or in the coming warm weather months with people you love – you won’t regret it!

The post Rosé Aperol Spritz appeared first on Everyday Annie.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments