Salted Pistachio & Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies

March 14, 2022

With crispy edges and soft, chewy centers, and studded with chunks of crunchy pistachios, pools of molten chocolate, and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt on top, these pistachio and chocolate chunk cookies are a step above the rest.

Pistachio flour and pistachio extract amp up the pistachio flavor even more and give the cookies a slightly green hue. They’re not your grandma’s chocolate chip cookies, that’s for sure, but I have a feeling grandma would be totally on board with fancied-up chocolate chip cookies like these.

A few Salted Pistachio & Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies on a piece of crinkled parchment, with a glass of milk and bowl of shelled pistachios.

Pistachio and chocolate is a flavor combination I’ve explored before. More than once, actually.

I still had some pistachio flour left from my most recent pistachio experiments (to say I went through a bit of a pistachio phase would be an understatement, and honestly? Can you really call if a phase if it never really ended?) I figured I’d use it to step up my chocolate chip cookie game, upgrading your standard CCC into something truly grand.

(more…)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments