winter squash and spinach pasta bake

October 14, 2021

I am in awe of people who can make a meal plan, repeating many favorite dishes weekly or several times a year, knowing that they love what they love. Because I’m not: I like shiny new recipes. My favorite thing to cook will always be the last new thing I made. All attempts to be a responsible sort of person with a plan are consistently jettisoned by a sparkly whim that landed in my head in the last day or two, like a Big Apple Crumb Cake. Or, in this case, an Ottolenghi recipe from The Guardian I apparently bookmarked over three years ago and forgot about until this stunning image flashed across my screen a few weeks ago and all of my best-laid October plans were kicked to the curb. I haven’t a single regret.

sliced winter squashroughly chopped baby spinachmix with cheese, egg, waterhalf a pound of pastabroken noodlesready to bakefoil offfrom the oven

Read more »

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments