Announcing My First Book: Her Daily Bread

October 22, 2021

It’s here! I could not be more thrilled to share an early glimpse of my first book, HER DAILY BREAD: Inspired Words and Recipes to Feast on All Year Long. What was once a far-fetched, unattainable dream has evolved into one of the COOLEST, most humbling and heart-filling chapters of my life, and it’s finally ready to pass on to you. So here she is, y’all: HER DAILY BREAD.

HER DAILY BREAD (HDB) is due on shelves on December 14th, 2021, but it is already available for pre-order now! Simply head over to my book landing page for information and online retails links. All purchases made before the December 14th publication date will receive exclusive early access to a handful of the recipes included in the book! Just to make your mouth water, take a peek below.

I’d be remiss to not take a moment to offer a sincere thank you to all of you. HDB has been a labor of love and nothing short of a collaborative effort. So much of this book was inspired by friends, family, and followers like you who have offered up stories from their own experiences around the table. Creating these pages fed my heart and imagination in such unique and beautiful ways, and I’m so grateful to have shared this experience alongside some of the most supportive and fun people this planet has to offer (THAT’S YOU!!)

So THANK YOU. Thank you for joining me at Wood & Spoon and sticking by me while this dream unfolded. Thank you for sharing your own stories and encouraging me when I was vulnerable about my own process. And thank you in advance for supporting HER DAILY BREAD. I hope it feeds your heart in the same way it has fed mine these past two years. It’s an honor to share this table with you.

I’ll be doing more sneak peeks in the future, but you can learn more immediately at the HER DAILY BREAD landing page on my brand new website. Buy a copy for every. single. person. you know, pls & thank you. I love y’all!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments