Pesto Butternut Squash with Oats

April 08, 2018

Pesto Butternut Squash with Oats

I've been hanging onto the right time to share this recipe and in doing so, I fell into spring. So consider this my last winter recipe. From here on out it's all asparagus and strawberries. However, I wanted to share this recipe just incase you happen to have one last lonely squash hanging around.

This is a riff on a sandwich I had but instead of sandwich form, I tossed everything into a grain bowl with oat groats. I don't use whole oats enough. Their flavor is a bit more than other grains but can be perfect for adding a touch of warmth to the overall meal.

Read more and see the recipe.

The post Pesto Butternut Squash with Oats appeared first on Naturally Ella.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments