Cumulus Blouse

December 21, 2018

Let me introduce you to the best thing I have ever knitted: the cumulus blouse. This sheer, loose fitting fluffy cloud of a sweater is so gorgeous and comfortable I can hardly articulate it. Maybe the best way to convey it is to say that I rarely knit the same project twice and definitely not back to back, but after finishing my sweater I immediately ordered more yarn to make these for several of my friends and have already gotten started on one of them.

I have been quite obsessed with all of Petite Knit’s designs lately and for good reason – they are perfectly in line with my own personal style. Finding pieces like this which feel so very “me” that I can style in several ways and wear in so many different settings feels empowering, and even more so when the garment is handmade. This sweater can be styled more sweetly over a white bralette or tank with neutral makeup, or with more sex appeal over a black bra with bold lipstick (which some people find so scandalous, LOL.)

Read on below for all the project details and a gallery with a few more photos.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments