Triple Chocolate Espresso Brownies

October 29, 2018

Looking for an ultra chocolatey, ridiculously fudgy brownie? Look no further: these brownies are packed with three kinds of chocolate and a dose of espresso that only deepens the chocolate flavor.

I think we can all agree that a silky chocolate ganache topping transforms a good brownie into a great one. And this brownie recipe is no exception; sure it’d be great without the chocolate espresso glaze, but with it? Well, it’s simply transcendent.

Triple Chocolate Espresso Brownie Recipe

This recipe was created in partnership with Delallo®, our go-to brand for authentic Italian flavor, including pastas, sauces, and specialty imports.

Brownies might just be my favorite dessert. More than cookies; more than cakes and even more than cupcakes. Their sheer density is just so dang satisfying.

I don’t have one single go-to brownie recipe: a best ever, all-time-favorite brownie that I reach for whenever the craving hits. Instead, I am constantly tweaking and adapting and experimenting, changing the ingredients and proportions depending on the precise circumstances, flavor combinations and toppings being used, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. This recipe, for example, is very different from my copycat cosmic brownies which in turn are very different from my previous favorite bourbon pecan brownies, and so forth.

Dark vs unsweetened chocolate, chocolate vs cocoa (or both), baking powder or none… all variations that change the outcome of the brownie, subtle differences that I take advantage of to make the perfect brownie for each unique situation.

Simply put, I just can’t settle on a single favorite method, because there are many ways to make a fantastic homemade brownie. I’m determined to try them all.

Triple Chocolate Espresso Brownies

So, yes, these might be my current favorite brownie, the best brownie of the moment if you will.

(And my fellow ceramic classmates would agree – they devoured the lot of them and then pleaded for my secret recipe, to which I responded that I don’t believe in secret recipes and I’d happily share).

BUT, that said, all the other brownie recipes I’ve made over the past years are still winners too, and certainly shouldn’t be ignored.

(more…)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments